City of London, London
£24000 - £27000 per annum + benefits package
7 months ago
You will be the first point of contact for clients; involved from initial onsite set-up, site surveys, equipment and application troubleshooting services across their various sites.
* Provide 1st Line desktop & network support for internal staff and clients as required, escalating to 2nd / 3rd Line or 3rd party engineers when required
* Maintain first-class customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
* Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
* Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
* Ensure security and upgrades are applied and kept up-to-date on desktops and laptops
* Patching of network and phones
* Assist the centres in maintaining an up to date log of equipment in the centre comms rooms
* Monitor and manage the IT Service Desk Ticketing System
* Install and configure IT equipment (PCs, Laptops, Printers etc)
* Fundamental understanding of Comms Room management and patching.
* Providing classroom Tier 1 level training for key platforms
* Provide orientation and guidance to clients on how to operate new software and computer equipment
* Providing recommendation to our clients to ensure users get maximum benefits from their platforms
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Experience within an equivalent IT Support or Service Desk focused role
* Good understanding of technologies including; Windows, Office 365, Sharepoint, Active Directory, video conferencing and telecommunications, etc.
* Ability to multitask
* Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and relate well with people from a variety of backgrounds and levels
* Flexibility in working hours
* Good communicator with the ability to clearly understand customer requirements
* Troubleshooting, owning, resolving cases and keeping the client informed
* Be proficient on platforms including CONNECT, Medusa, SharePoint & Office 365 Admin portal
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.