City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
about 1 month ago
Salary Level: £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary plus benefits
A specialist Wealth Management company are seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their London-based technology team. You will be a bright and driven individual, with a minimum of 1 year experience in an IT Support role and a real desire to help people and solve problems.
This organisation are able to offer excellent exposure within a Financial Services environment, as well as on-the-job training across a variety of cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in an IT Support environment
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent, ideally in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical terms into an understandable format for users
- Can-do attitude and positive approach to work
- Proven interest in technology
Any of the following skills/experience would be advantageous;
- VMWare (AD 2012 or SCCM)
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Video conferencing software
- Degree level education in Computer Science or equivalent
If you have the above skillset and would like to be considered for this role, please apply in the first instance with an up--to-date copy of your CV.