City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
Location: City of London
Salary: £45,000 plus excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare, 26 days holiday, discounted gym membership etc.
A specialist Telecommunications firm are now seeking a 3rd Line Network Support Engineer to join their growing team. You will be tasked with providing high level support to their large user base, acting as an escalation point for the support desk team.
As a 3rd Line Network Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
* To monitor and repair network faults and act as a point of escalation for the 2nd Line Engineers and company partners as required.
* Manage case queues within the Salesforce system for faults and change requests
* Providing support to network services and dealing with any network faults
* Escalating faults to carriers and suppliers, ensuring that issues are resolved ASAP
* Supporting delivery of key projects and upgrades across the business
* Managing internal escalations from the rest of the Support desk, resolving issues in a timely manner
* Ensuring cases are well documented
* Proven experience providing Network Support in a Telecommunications/ISP environment
* Proven experience with Juniper EX/SRX/MX and Cisco chassis
* Confident in Layer 2, OSPF and BGP protocols
* Must be CCNP and/or JNCIS certified as a minimum
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills, with experience investigating solutions using own initiative
If you are interested in this role and possess the required skills, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.