Croydon, Surrey, S. E. England, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, pension and bonus
9 months ago
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
* Broad Microsoft stack development skills
* Experience in SQL including schema design, writing efficient queries, stored procedures and ETL etc
* Undertake collation of Gap Analysis and draft Change Requests
* Define customer requirements & goals and be able to articulate these - in both written and verbal
* Data Warehousing and SQL scripting
* ERP System integrations
* Knowledge of the Google technology stack
* Oracle or Progress databases
* Exposure to Unix/Linux
If you are an experienced Analyst Developer with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.