£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
3 months ago
You will be tasked with building new capabilities and enhancing existing capabilities for customers across sectors including Public Sector and Defence and Security. You will be facilitating demos, helping to further roadmaps and investigate new technologies emerging in the market.
You will be responsible for the design, development and documentation of complex, high quality solutions while coaching and mentoring colleagues and team members. You will work influentially with our customers; presenting key technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders. You may lead a team, providing strong leadership and day-to-day management with your ability to keep up to date with the latest trends in technology.
Core Skills Required:
* C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
* Webs app and services including REST/SOAP APIs
* Toolsets and Automation: SCM, Test automation, CI/CD
* Agile delivery skills
* Windows/Linux/Cloud Environment
* Excellent communications skills
* Ideally have some experience interfacing with business stakeholders
* Must be able to become SC Cleared (British National for 5 years is a requirement)
* Problem solving ability
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.