£35000 - £40000 per annum + package
about 2 years ago
My client works with some of the biggest retail clients in the world and they are looking for a support and implementation analyst to liaise with clients and help on a variety of technical support.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
* Strong SQL Server and Scripting skills.
* Experience working in a 2nd/3rd line support.
* Experience with production support for a scalable system.
* Can find and fix bugs in software based on a support question.
* Take incoming phone calls from a developer with integration questions.
* Guiding customers on the use of software for solution integration.
* Assist in the system configuration, testing and go-live for new customer deployments.
* Migrate customer data from other systems onto their ERP.
* Familiarity with web services.
* Experience of configuration management.
* Ability to define and perform unit testing with exposure to testing of software products
* Self-motivated and comfortable working well as part of development team
If you are an experienced Support and Implementation Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.