City of London, London
£65000 - £65001 per annum
6 months ago
You will need to interpret reporting regulations, understand Equity trading scenarios and track regulatory reporting data as it flows from front-office trading systems to regulators. You will need to understand the impact of business and regulatory change, perform data analysis, identify and report issues, and ensure smooth running of my client's European Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting.
- Understand regulatory reporting data flows from front-office trading systems to regulators
- Monitor changes in regulations and keep up to date with the regulatory landscape
- Coordinate with both internal and external teams
- Present findings and recommendations to Senior Management
- Maintain regulatory reporting functional specifications and test scenarios
- Interpret and specify the impact of business and regulatory change
- 5-7 years of Financial Services experience, preferably from either an Equity Trading scenarios background / European Regulatory Reporting (MiFID II, SFTR/EMIR / Equity Trading Systems
- Data Analysis expertise / SQL
- Have the ability to wrote functional requirements for interpretation by Data Analysts and Developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of trading and transaction reporting data - SQL experience ideally
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.