City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
You will provide technical expertise in analysis, design, development, rollout and maintenance of data integration projects. You will contribute to implementation methodologies and best practices, working with project teams to analyse, develop and deploy integration solutions to support client needs. This role does oversee a team of Data Integration Consultants, ensuring their successful delivery on projects.
- Architect, design and developer enterprise analytics solutions, BI reports, visualizations. Toolsets include AWS - QuickSight, Athena, Tableau, Qlik and Power BI.
- Design, develop and deploy data integration processes using tools such as Glue, Data Pipeline, Matillion, Datastage, Informatica.
- Create functional and technical documentation - data integration architecture documentation, unit testing plans, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in needs identification, data modelling, data movement and transformation mapping, automation and testing strategies, translating business needs into technical solutions
- Understands and leverages best fit technologies (e.g. Cloud, Hadoop, NoSQL)
- Responsible for repeatable, lean and maintainable enterprise BI design across organisations
Skills and Experience
- You will have at least 7-10 years industry implementation experience with some of the following Data Integration Tools such as Glue, Data Pipeline, Matillion, Datastage, Informatica, Flume/Sqoop
- Strong understanding and experience of cloud (AWS) and on premise architectures
- Experience in data analysis and profiling
- Strong data warehousing and OLTP systems
- Strong SQL skills
- At least 5 years experience of data architecture and data modelling (Tools: Erwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner)
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.