Benefits and Bonus
4 months ago
Working alongside Project Managers, Sales teams and clients, you will assist in the analysis and end-to-end project delivery.
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of banking or investment management
- Proven interest in future technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within professional services, consulting or a client-facing role
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline
- Excellent Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills (ideally including VLookup, HLookup, Pivot Tables etc)
- Strong background in Technology; a knowledge of data warehousing and SQL would be highly advantageous
- Strong understanding of Financial Services, ideally in Investment Management
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.