£55000 - £72000 per annum + Excellent benefits
7 months ago
As a B.A. you will be tasked with understanding and capturing business change requirements, analysing and then documenting them using structured methodologies.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience working on Business Change driven programmes
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business. cases, defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* Experience working on organisational / HR driven change.
* Process Mapping & Engineering - BCS or ISEB etc
* Competent in Microsoft Office (VISIO, PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.