City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
The role includes executing and leading advisory or related consulting engagements in a client environment and performing project delivery, project support and Practice Development. You will ideally have 5-10 years' experience in Banking and Financial Services, with the ability to engage with business and IT stakeholders, assess problems and articulate solutions.
Experience and Skills Required:
Experience in Retail Banking, specifically Mortgages and Savings.
* Must have created and developed documentation such as BRD's, FSD's, user stories, etc.
* Must have familiarity with business analysis concepts such as GAP, MoSCow, heat-map, RAID,
stakeholder workshops, etc.
* Have the ability to lead, execute and deliver assignments for clients, on site.
* Must have a very strong understanding of Banking and Financial Services, with a good
knowledge of Risk and Compliance
* Understanding of technology stack used within Financial Services, e.g. platforms - offered by
Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, TIBCO, SAS, SAP, Experian, etc.
* Knowledge of Open Banking, API's, Payments, FPS, BACS, would be an added advantage.
* Flexibility to travel
The location is flexible and can be either London / Leeds or Manchester. Travel will be on a need/case-by-case basis.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.