City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 basic salary plus benefits and flexible working opportunities
The JM Group are working in partnership with an innovative global FinTech who are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing London team. We are seeking dynamic candidates who have proven experience working between technical and business teams to deliver large and complex projects within Financial Services/FinTech.
Working as part of a Scrum team, this individual will perform the following duties;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Write business cases
- Conduct business analysis for complex projects and programmes across product, technology and digital
- Requirements gathering from stakeholders and relevant individuals across the organisation, challenging when appropriate
- Product 'As Is' and 'To Be' models as required
- Proven interest in future technologies
- Stakeholder management
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and collaborative Scrum environment
- Perform follow up analysis on projects after go-live to measure successes
We require candidates with the following skillset;
- Educated to Degree level in Computer Science, Technology, Mathematics or equivalent subject
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within financial services, consulting or similar fast-paced industries
- Ability to liaise between technical and business teams, translating technical requirements when necessary
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills (ideally including VLookup, HLookup, Pivot Tables etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.