£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
17 days ago
My client is leading cloud provider who specialise in giving their clients in financial services a first-class investment platform through the cloud. They already have 100,000 users with excess on 1 trillion assets!!! They only use the most cutting edge tech available in the market
This position is appropriate for self-starters with strong analytical and organizational skills, who are quick learners and have a strong sense of ownership. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication both internally and externally. Work in conjunction with Sales, Project Managers and clients, therefore showing professionalism and management. Be highly capable of dealing with diverse client needs, strong ownership skills and proficient in Excel.
The candidate will enjoy being 'hands-on', involved both in the analysis and in delivering the final solution design. You will have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skil
We are looking for bright and talented individuals as we advance our cutting edge proprietary technology.
* Professional services, consulting, or client facing background preferred
* Ability to work in fast paced, team environment & to multi-task and switch gears effectively.
* Strong Excel, Word, Powerpoint (Hlookup, VLookup, Pivot Tables, If Scenarios preferred)
* Some knowledge of and ability to code
* Understanding of accounting concepts & investment terminology
* Bachelor degree with concentration in business, finance, capital markets, or STEM and demonstrated achievement
* Knowledge or work experience in-house or as a service provider to investment managers
* Knowledge of banking and investment management
* Coding experience
* Excellent communicator
* Demonstrated ability to creatively solution for a business need using technology
* Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
* Coding / scripting in Perl, python, groovy, Java, a plus
* SQL, data Modeling exposure a plus
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.