£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
4 months ago
You will sit within the Business Change team and you will deliver a business partnership role to the key stakeholders from across the business to understand and scope business needs and requirements for projects within client's business change programmes. The candidate is required to work with the team to deliver changes in a way that maximises the benefits whilst minimising disruption for end users.
* Evaluating business change submissions rapidly to determine a route to closure/delivery.
* Gathering of requirements, business re-engineering, and business analysis
* Carrying out change impact assessments to understand the implications of moving from an as-is to a to-be-state
* Understanding end to end flow and identifying key opportunities and solutions for the clients
* Coordinating with project delivering the change to maintain alignment on change management deliverables
* Working with other senior stakeholders across the business when implementing department or company-wide processes and tools that meet the client's needs.
Strong analytical skills, you must be able to interpret a wide range of information and use their findings to make proposals
Experience of leading / implementing change initiatives in the Financial Markets area.
Ability to follow processes in an ever-changing organisational environment.
You will ideally have between 5 years' Business Analysis experience gained within Banking or Financial Services, coupled with strong Change Management experience. Ideally hold an ISEB in Business Analysis.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.