City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
29 days ago
This role is based in central London and is offering a base of £80,000 + benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Recent Financial Services experience - ideally from small to medium size banks
* An excellent understanding of business change and a good appreciation of IT
* Strong knowledge of banking products - mortgages, Savings / Loans and payments very beneficial
* Experience delivering technology based business change projects (full lifecycle)
* A strong understanding of Agile
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to influence a room.
If you are an experienced Business Change Project Manager with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.