City of London, London
£45000 - £65001 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Private Health
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious, passionate professional? Would you like the opportunity to play a significant role within a growing and dynamic organisation?
We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our niche wealth management firm as a C# .Net Developer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all software development and automated data processing carried out within the firm.
The general responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
* Design and development of C# .Net solutions: Engaging with the CTO, IT Manager and key stakeholders across the firm to understand their business needs and to design and develop appropriate software and data-driven solutions to meet those needs in line with the IT strategy
* Project management: Managing and delivering development projects to a very high standard, within agreed timescales and producing suitable associated documentation and Management Information
* Testing: Designing and carrying out appropriate test plans for development releases
* Database design: Designing and working with SQL databases
* Data enquiries: Providing data from a variety of systems on request
* Data privacy and security: Ensuring that data privacy and security are considered at every stage when designing, developing and implementing solutions in order to protect company systems and client data in line with applicable regulations and best practice
Required technical skills & experience:
* 3+ years of C# .Net development in a Microsoft environment
* SQL database query and design
Desirable technical skills & experience:
* Implementation of solutions via Microsoft Azure
* Crystal Reports
* Experience in financial services would be an advantage
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.