City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Your communication skills both written and verbal, will be exceptional and you will have the vision to see the wider picture across the Front Office. You have the ability to deliver solutions upon in-depth full stack technical skills, OO analysis, OO design and ideally knowledge of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF.
In summary we require candidates with the following skills knowledge and experience;
- Educated to minimum degree level, ideally in STEM subjects or Finance
- Background in hands-on C++ Software Development, with more recent experience in team management, delivery and architectural designs
- Proven experience within Financial Services, working on trading systems and pricing systems
- Creation of architecture specifications
- UML modelling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Object orientated design and analysis
- Full development lifecycle experience using an Agile methodology such as Scrum.
- Collaborative, team player
Competitive salary and package available, with clear career progression.
Please get in touch via email on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.