City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
7 months ago
* Pre-sales and on-boarding
* Client on-boarding and testing
* Customer Services
* Regular client communication and client visits
* Client training
* Trade data normalisation
* Review reconciliation output, investigate and fix differences
* Assist technical teams with requirements and UAT testing
* Ensuring you are up-to-date with market regulations and information
* Strong customer services and relationship management skills
* Have the ability to interpret trade data
* Advanced Excel expertise
* Ability to multi-task and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must have an interest in Financial Markets and ideally have some work experience within Derivatives / Trading / Risk. Training will be provided on the role.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.