£60000 - £65000 per annum + car, bonus & pension
about 2 months ago
This role will suit someone that is very hands on, has worked on complex migration / consolidation projects and has a good understanding of cloud solution.
This is a permanent position that can be based anywhere in the UK (remote working for the foreseeable future) and it is offering a base of £65,000 + a call allowance, bonus, flexible work and a number of other benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Experience working on Active Directory migrations or consolidations programmes.
* Experience working within a complex organisation that is distributed across a number of locations.
* Strong knowledge of Linux.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft servers.
* Knowledge of cloud platforms - Azure, AWS or GCP (Google Cloud Platform) etc.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* A strong communicator.
If you are an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.