Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
8 months ago
The role includes executing and leading advisory or related consulting engagements in a client environment and performing project delivery, project support and Practice Development. You will ideally have 4-8 years experience in Banking and Financial Services, with the ability to engage with business and IT stakeholders, assess problems and articulate solutions.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in Retail Banking, specifically Mortgages and Savings.
- Have the ability to lead, execute and deliver assignments for clients, on site.
- Must have a very strong understanding of Banking and Financial Services, with a good knowledge of Risk and Compliance
- Understanding of technology stack used within Financial Services, e.g. platforms - offered by Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, TIBCO, SAS, SAP, Experian, etc.
- Knowledge of Open Banking, API's, Payments, FPS, BACS, would be an added advantage.
- Flexibility to travel
The location is flexible, and can be either London / Leeds or Newcastle. Travel will be on a need/case-by-case basis.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.