City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
4 months ago
You are required to have strong project delivery experience for clients within the Insurance sector, as well as project support.
* Define and execute our customers functional / operational target state transformation
* Work alongside team members and leaders to build Business Process and Change Management
* Develop functional process guides and workshop materials and techniques
* Understanding end to end flow and identifying key opportunities and solutions for the clients
* Extract, analyses and interpret data efficiently and with clear actionable outcomes
* Identify and raise issues and risks and recommend action to resolve
* Report on progress of work to senior management
Strong analytical skills, you must be able to interpret a wide range of information and use their findings to make proposals
Experience of leading / implementing change initiatives in the areas of Insurance
You will ideally have between 4-6 years' experience in Insurance (Claims, Underwriting, Operations) is essential. Any experience as a Project Manager would be an added advantage.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.