City of London, London
about 2 years ago
CRM Application Support, London, £50k-£60k base
We are currently working with a client in finance who are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team in the West End. The Application Support Analyst will support their CRM System and will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Support daily IT activities for Sales & Research users in a busy front office environment
* Support 200+ user base of existing Client Relationship System based on Salesforce and SingleTrack platforms and also supporting In House Research Authoring and Distribution Systems which would involve maintaining access to numerous Research Portals
* Conduct technical diagnosis of operational problems and work with local, external and Global Teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Work closely with Global Application Teams and external vendors to implement new solutions
* Assist with Global Rollouts of new applications and train new users in usage of specific applications.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
* 2-3 years Previous experience supporting a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is mandatory. Ideally Salesforce.com or SingleTrack
* Any experience of BlueCurve Research Distribution would be helpful.
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office 365 applications (Excel, Excel Macro's, Word and to a lesser extent Power Point)
* Database principals and Basic SQL would be advantageous
* Previous experience of supporting Event Management systems (Dealogic Eventmanager) although not mandatory
* Understanding of Web Principles
* Excellent verbal and communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
* Good trouble-shooting skills
* Any database or development skills would be useful
* Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
* Self-motivated and analytical individual
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.