City of London, London
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
This role encompasses both technical and managerial expertise.
You will sit within the Response practice and work primarily within the cyber incident preparedness area. You will be involved in table-top and simulation exercises, developing incident response plans, and performing 'preparedness' reviews.
- Ownership and delivery of client projects
- Client engagement and management of the project
- Be able to offer support on pre-sales, technical proposals, and design of engagements
- Producing and reviewing of technical documentation
Essential skills include:
- Cyber Incident Response experience, including working with clients and technical teams
- Previous consulting / client-facing experience, ideally up to Board Level
- Experience overseeing and supporting on major incidents
- In-depth technical expertise working in IT Security
- Experience developing IR processes and plans
- Previous Line Management or Mentoring experience
Please apply for immediate interview. Flexible working options and locations are on offer.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.