City of London, London
£50000 - £70001 per annum
2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading multinational company offering a brilliant company culture and great opportunities for personal growth/development. The client is looking to add to their global internal Cyber Security team. We are looking for a Cyber Incident Response specialist who will be responsible for performing Incident Response activities and cyber-crime investigations.
In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance, delivery of services relating to cyber-attacks and data breach investigations. You will provide critical support to the Cyber Incident Management team and wider Cyber Defence should cyber-attacks occur.
This position is a hands-on technical role and the role holder will be required to assist the IM function, with rapid triage and assessment of attacks, providing technical findings in a clear and understandable manner.
Key account-abilities and decision ownership:
* Incident Response Investigation - Forensic, technical, root cause analysis and incident response
* Work as part of a global cyber security team to counter cyber-attacks
* Coordinate work with security vendors in the development and improvement of security platforms and services for monitoring and analysis.
* Contribute to the development of an intelligence-led framework to protect against risk including advanced malware and attacks.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
* Ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including reporting.
* Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks.
* Practical experience of leading the technical response to sensitive cyber forensic investigations.
* Experience in the forensic investigation of Windows, Linux, Unix, macOS operating systems.
* Experience in the use of forensic and enterprise level toolsets including EDR and eDiscovery.
* Experience in the security of enterprise level architecture and networks.
* Knowledge of information security management, penetration testing and vulnerability management.
* Experience of working with a SOC environment
* Experience of working at pace within a complex operational environment.
* Knowledge of Malware examination and scripting.
* Experience in the identification of IoCs and creation of signatures to identify the same using Yara or OpenIOC.ff5
* Knowledge of applicable legislation, including GDPR.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
* Preferred, Incident Response or Forensic certification from GIAC or similar.
* Ideally, professional experience in the use of EDR tool sets.
* Ideally, some professional experience providing eDiscovery services; practical experience of all phases of the EDRM.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.