City of London, London, England
£45000 - £57000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
You will be involved in leading and executing data engagements in a client environment including project delivery, project support and supporting to various internal practice initiatives. My client is looking for 4-8 years of experience working closely with data migrations, data governance, data quality, operations and compliance functions to ensure success of the project.
Key Skills Required:
- Data retrieval from various data stores or files, data transformation and reporting/visualization as required for the analysis
- Expert knowledge of SQL for querying databases and using insight to offer solutions
- Proficiency in SAS, VBA and advanced Excel / Macros
- Data Visualization (Tableau/Qlik) experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree (Finance, Statistics, Math, Economics)
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.