£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
Global organisation is hiring for a Data Architect for their offices in London. This is a permanent position based in London and the salary is paying between £80K - £100K + Bonus + Benefits. You will be responsible for defining and defining and managing the enterprise-wide data architecture and associated applications. The role encompasses data warehouse, business Intelligence, analytics and management reporting platforms. You will also define the strategy architecture for data aggregation and integration platforms.
- Working with Senior IT Management to define strategic and tactical data requirements
- Own and maintain all enterprise data models including data hub, data warehouse and operational data marts
- Develop and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse and BI/Reporting platforms
- Document reference and master Data requirements
- Provide guidance on Data Quality and facilitate the Data Governance framework for the company
- Provide leadership and guidance on all data-related aspects during implementation projects
- 5+ years' experience designing data models on relational databases and data warehouses
- 4+ years' experience developing Data warehouses and Business Intelligence Reporting / Analytics application Is essential
- 5+ years development experience with related ETL / ELT Technologies
- Experience working with complex enterprise data models
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.