City of London, London
£80000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
3 months ago
* Oversee delivery of Data Governance engagements, including adherence to standards and processes and reusability.
* Conduct Data Governance tool assessments and POCs as needed, develop recommendations on appropriate implementation, configuration and use of these tools.
* Architect, install and configure Data Governance tools accordingly, ensuring business requirements are met and approach aligns with people and process recommendations and roadmap.
* Experience of managing & leading teams including recruitment, solutioning, project delivery
* Lead and manage the Data Governance team members
* Broad functional knowledge within the sector and the ability to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points; build meaningful internal and external relationships
Essential skills and attributes include:
* 10-15 years industry experience, 4 years in a Data Governance Lead role in a formal Data Governance programme. Minimum of 8 years in a Senior Business / Data Analyst role.
* Experience with Data Governance tools such as Collibra, Informatica, Orchestra Networks, etc.
* Experience with EDM.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.