£55000 - £65001 per annum
8 months ago
I am presently recruiting for a Data Governance Lead to join a leading UK service company on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading service company experiencing large IT transformation change projects/programmes. In this position, you will be involved in delivering scalable big data solutions.
The Data Governance Lead provides oversight and serves as a point of escalation for governance, data quality and data management issues and will work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
* Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap.
* Roll out an enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality.
* Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance.
* Serve as a liaison between Business, Functional areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for managing data are clearly defined.
* 3 years in a management role, with C-level change or transformation leadership experience.
* Knowledge of industry leading best practices in data quality, governance and management and how these can be used to gain a competitive advantage.
* Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
* Knowledge of data architecture and technology solutions
A dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate in which you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the product/company to create, shape and drive something new. You will have a great deal of responsibility with opportunity to make a real impact and given freedom for initiatives.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.