£75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
24 days ago
The Data Modeller will be tasked with providing technical knowledge in analysis, design, development, rollout and maintenance of enterprise data models.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* 5+ years of Enterprise Data Modelling
* Experience using major data modelling tools - ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner, etc
* Experience with major database platforms - Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, etc
* Understanding and experience with major Data Architecture philosophies
* Consulting experience preferred
* Experience in data analysis and profiling
* Strong data warehousing and OLTP systems knowledge
* Strong understanding of data integration best practices and concepts
* Good development experience under Unix and /or Windows environments
* Strong Knowledge of all phases of the system development life cycle
* Understanding of modern data warehouse capabilities and technologies such as real-time, cloud, Big Data
* Happy with travel
* Knowledge of Cloud technology - beneficial
If you are an experienced Data Modeller with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.