£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, benefits and bonus
5 months ago
Salary: £60,000 plus £4,000 car allowance, benefits and bonus
We are seeking a Project Manager with extensive experience leading and driving data-focused projects to join a growing Project Management team at one of our key clients. We require someone who is experienced delivering projects that improve or optimise the way information is gathered, processed and analysed in an organisation, ideally within a customer-centric organisation (such as Telecoms or Retail).
Key Skills Required:
* You must have a proven track record of leading large, complex business & IT enabled transformation projects or programmes
* Have worked on multi-million pound projects or programmes lasting circa 1 year
* Specific experience managing projects improving data quality, governance and lifecycle
* Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders, including 3rd parties
* Experienced in Information Management
* Ability to effectively communicate with the business up to C-Level, advocating the benefits of data projects and programmes
* Understanding of information security
* Experience managing multiple business streams and all stages of the project lifecycle
* You must be familiar with Agile or Scrum techniques
* Team player
* Clear communication skills, with an ability to liaise comfortably with both technical and business teams
* Degree level education, ideally in Technology or similar relevant fields
* Industry recognised certifications would be beneficial, such as Agile, PMP or Scrum
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.