City of London, London
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
almost 2 years ago
The Data Quality Lead provides technical expertise in analysis, design, development, rollout and maintenance of data quality initiatives. You will work on, and lead project teams to analyse, design, develop and deploy data quality solutions to support clients.
* Oversee delivery of Data Quality engagements, including adherence to standards and processes and reusability.
* Conduct Data Quality tool assessments and POCs as needed, develop recommendations on appropriate implementation, configuration and use of these tools.
* Create and update strategy for augmenting the capabilities of the organisation to deliver effective Data Quality consulting services.
* Design, develop, test and deploy Data Quality processes using tools such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
* Collaborate with business users to identify attributes that require data quality and corresponding business rules.
* Manage the development and acquisition of new software / tools to enable more effective management and delivery of Data Quality engagements.
* Minimum 10 years' industry experience with a data quality tool such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc. 4 years' experience in Data Quality lead role.
* 3-5 years consulting experience preferred
* Experience in data profiling and data quality analysis preferred
* Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts
* Strong SQL skills required
* ETL experience would be an added advantage
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.