City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata for 6 months
3 months ago
- Discussion with the client project managers on business requirements and work with the team on building solutions
- Project delivery with a focus on finding a solution to the analytical tasks, delivery of actual analysis / model, troubleshooting, and presenting to stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience of working within Banking following the Data Science functions
- Strong analytical skills including hands-on experience on statistical model development using SAS/Python
- Experience of project management, client management and engagement
- Strong communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Experience in analytical problem solution design including breaking down a business problem into technical steps
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.