City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + pro rata - Bonus + Full Benefits
27 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
- Discussion with the client project managers on business requirements and work with the team on building solutions
- Project delivery with a focus on finding a solution to the analytical tasks, delivery of actual analysis / model, troubleshooting, and presenting to stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
* Strong experience in Credit Risk space in either modeling, reporting, or analytics - Retail Banking experience is essential for this role.
* 4+ years of experience in Banking domain
* Strong knowledge of SAS and SQL (Python a plus)
* Client-facing skills and ability to succinctly explain your work
* Asset Finance experience desirable
* Experience in analytical problem solution design including breaking down a business problem into technical steps
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.