£40000 - £51000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Private Health
5 months ago
A leading European Financial Equity firm are now searching for Deputy IT Manager to join their London based offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support professional to develop into a Managerial role.
Working closely with the IT manager, you will manage and maintain the IT system, provide user support for their offices in London and supervise user support across Europe.
* Manage IT systems including servers and datacentres, network connections; verify data synchronisation, backup, and replication across data sites, supervise external service providers for technical interventions, participate in IT projects.
* Provide users support and incidents management.
* Supervising creation, completion, and resolution of incident in the ticketing software (Service Desk), resolve or escalate incidents;
* Supervise printing equipment and related service providers interventions.
* Supervise videoconferencing infrastructure and telephony systems
* Train users on how to use the different systems.
* Manage equipment and accessories renewals and purchases;
* Liaise with third party suppliers and vendors when required.
* Proven experience in IT, network and system support and maintenance
* Good knowledge of IT security and cyber-security principles
* Experience with complex network infrastructures
* Experience with both Microsoft and Apple operating systems
* Exposure to videoconferencing systems
* Experience managing service providers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A self starter with the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
* Degree level education ideally in computer science or equivalent
* Fluent in French
* Knowledge of ITIL/Service management
IT Manager, Financial Service, Private Equity, IT Support, Windows, Mac, VM-ware
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.