over 2 years ago
£65,000 + Benefits
We are working with a leading financial services company in the City who are recruiting a Developer. This newly created role will be working as part of a team that own the development activity around their platform which is key to the business.
This role would be suitable for someone that has an applications development background and an excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
As a Developer you will be involved in:
* Developing and maintaining the platform
* Software delivery model
* Working with 3rd party vendors
* Working closely with an offshore team as well as onshore team
* Taking note of any issues within the deliverables of the development
* Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
To be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
* Strong background in application development
* Development in Visual Studio .NET (C#)
* SQL queries
* Oracle PL SQL
* Web application experience
* Oracle, SQL database connection experience
If you are an experienced Developer looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.