City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Experience support apps built on C#.Net
* Sector experience in banking, eCommerce, payments or travel - beneficial.
* Experience with issue tracking collaboration tools - TFS or Jira, etc.
* Good exposure to the Microsoft stack.
* Experience with SQL - Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL or similar technologies.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Good communication skills.
If you are an experienced C# Developer / Application Support Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.