City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Pro Rata
6 months ago
· Create, manage & maintain environments for development and testing in both internal and external (client) deployment regions
· Define and implement the architecture, process and procedures for PaaS
· Implement CI/CD pipelines incorporating further automation and review gate/best practice checks into the deployment process. Extend and improve deployment activities using the DevOps tool chain
· Enable developers to be more productive by automating day to day operations across multiple areas including Unit testing, Accessibility testing and compliance to WCAG guidelines, Security testing, Function and Regression Testing.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience with Infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD pipelines and high levels of automation
· Experience using Linux operating systems is essential
· Experience operating cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
· Scripting languages - PowerShell, Ruby and Python, (Ansible) etc.
· Experience in deployment with configuration management tools such as Puppet & Ansible
· Experience using DevOps tools; SonarQube, Flywaydb, Bitbucket, GitLab, Grafana, Docker, Packer and elk stack
· Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (ElasticSearch/ELK, Graphite, Grafana, New Relic, Prometheus etc)
· Experience using the following is highly desirable:
o Java application servers (TomEE, JBoss, WebSphere)
o SQL and stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
o Testing frameworks and tools (JUnit, JMeter, JMockit, Mockito, DBUnit, Cucumber, JBehave, Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver)
o Version control tools (Bitbucket, Subversion, Git, GitFlow)
o Build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
o Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson
o Containerization of applications using Docker/Rocket
· Knowledge of financial services products, particularly related to Insurance
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.