City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + FTC Pro-rata
6 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
The salary on offer is between £65K - £90K pro rata. You will join an established agile development team to be involved in all aspects of the specification, design, development and implementation of my client's products within the Java-Web technology space.
· Create, manage & maintain environments for development and testing in both internal and external (client) deployment regions
· Define and implement the architecture, process and procedures for PaaS
· Implement CI/CD pipelines incorporating further automation and review gate/best practice checks into the deployment process. Extend and improve deployment activities using the DevOps tool chain
· Enable developers to be more productive by automating day to day operations across multiple areas including but not limited to:
o Unit testing and linting
o Accessibility testing and compliance to WCAG guidelines
o Security testing
o Functional and Regression testing
· Maintain development, application hosting, database & management servers including hardware on both internal and cloud hosted environments
Skills and Experience:
Candidates are required to have the following:
· Experience with Infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD pipelines and high levels of automation
· Experience using Linux operating systems is essential
· Experience operating cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
· Scripting languages - PowerShell, Ruby and Python, (Ansible) etc.
· Experience in deployment with configuration management tools such as Puppet & Ansible
· Experience using DevOps tools; SonarQube, Flywaydb, Bitbucket, GitLab, Grafana, Docker, Packer and elk stack
· Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (ElasticSearch/ELK, Graphite, Grafana, New Relic, Prometheus etc)
· Experience using the following is highly desirable:
o Java application servers (TomEE, JBoss, WebSphere)
o SQL and stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
o Testing frameworks and tools (JUnit, JMeter, JMockit, Mockito, DBUnit, Cucumber, JBehave, Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver)
o Version control tools (Bitbucket, Subversion, Git, GitFlow)
o Build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
o Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson
o Containerization of applications using Docker/Rocket
· Knowledge of configuration management (version control) strategies and techniques
· Knowledge of financial services products, particularly related Insurance and Assurance Industry.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.