City of London, London, England
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
9 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
* Overall management of the process of deploying solutions into internal and customer-owned environments.
* Establish a good working relationship with PMs and Test managers within client organisations
* Providing clear communication, internally and externally, around release plans and release notes.
* Manage the production and distribution of all deployment-related artefacts.
* Managing version control of all deployable artefacts.
* Managing multiple simultaneous releases through environment hierarchies.
* Create & manage internal environments for development & testing.
* Continuous improvement in the speed, quality and reliability of deployments.
* Continuous improvement in the automation of all aspects of the release process.
* Contribute towards improvement in developer productivity by automation of day to day operations.
* Managing Application, database & management servers as required.
* Liaising with the core technical team to share best practice and drive up standards.
Skills and experience include:
* Experience as a Release Manager, preferably within a software product or platform provider in the Financial Services industry.
* Experience with Infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD pipelines and high levels of automation.
* Scripting languages - PowerShell, Ruby and Python, etc.
* Experience in Deployment with Configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible
* Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (ElasticSearch/ELK, Graphite, Grafana, New Relic, Prometheus etc)
* Experience using
o Java application servers (JBoss, WebSphere, TomEE)
o SQL and stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
o Testing frameworks and tools (JUnit, JMockit, Mockito, DbUnit, Cucumber,JBehave, Fitnesse, Selenium, WebDriver)
o Version control tools (Subversion, Git)
o Build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
o crucible, fisheye, bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson
o Containerizing the applications using Docker/Rocket
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.