City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
8 months ago
The Technology stack includes the following:
* Git and GitLab
* Elasticsearch, Kibana
* Jira, Confluence, Agile
* Automating, deploying and maintaining cloud deployments of our software product in production, test and development environments.
* Enhancing monitoring and alerting capabilities.
* Administering user access privileges and ensuring adherences to security policies.
* Maintaining internal systems, hardware and desktops
Skill Required include:
* Strong cloud expertise - Solid AWS skills preferable
* Experience of DevOps, Agile Development and Cloud Design principles
* Deployment automation technologies (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.
* Understanding of networks and network security
* Programming skills in Python or similar
* Experience of provisioning business continuity and disaster recovery plans
* Linux SysAdmin including Active Directory
* Linux and Windows machine build (Chef. Microsoft Desired State Configuration)
You will ideally be a quick learner and be expected to engage with a range of professionals, including Engineering Consultants. You will hold a STEM Degree and have at least 5+ years infrastructure / DevOps experience in enterprise level systems.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.