City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits
7 months ago
The Digital Manager will be tasked with enhancing the onboarding channels to maximise client acquisitions and owning all elements of the "onboarding experience" across all products.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
* Experience working in the financial services industry.
* Good knowledge of digital industry trends within financial services.
* A good understanding of the processes involved in digitally onboarding a customer.
* Ideally, experience of working in a Direct to Consumer "D2C" environment and previous experience of customer acquisitions.
* Ability to identify process improvements and client experience enhancements and communicate clearly to IT.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Comfortable articulating and presenting ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Digital Business Manager (Customer Acquisitions) with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.