City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 2 years ago
This is a permanent position in the City of London and the Operations Analyst will be supporting the operational development of a number of digital services.
You will be tasked with evaluating and identifying technologies that might be of interest to the business. As well as creating, implementing and monitoring of operational policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 4+ years experience as an Operations Analyst.
* Experience working on B2C and / or digital products
* Past experience working within financial services ideally having knowledge in Wealth, Asset or Investment Management.
* An excellent background in planning, organising and analysis.
* Experience working in a robust and fast-moving environment.
* Knowledge of current Financial Services regulations required.
* Exposure of Business Analysis and Project Management is preferred.
* Excellent stakeholder management / engagement required.
If you are an experienced Operations Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.