£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent benefits
almost 2 years ago
This is a permanent position and will suit someone who enjoys being involved in the full lifecycle of a project and has a passion for technology.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Experience working on both IT and Business Change programmes - full SDLC
* A big advocate of Agile
* Good knowledge of Marketing and/or Advertising technology
* Past experience working on eCommerce driven programmes
* A good understanding of marketing and the channels associated - web, email campaigns, ad technology, paid media and analytics etc
* Experience working in matrix management environments and managing teams in excess of 50
* Possesses a true passion for technology
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and gravitas
If you are an experienced Digital Programme Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.