£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
Salary: Up to £40,000 basic salary, plus benefits and bonus
A leading Infrastructure Services provider based in Luton are seeking a Digital Training Specialist to join their growing organisation. You will be tasked with driving performance and developing employee skillsets through the design and development of their learning content, as well as their learning management system.
* Maintain clear and accurate learner records in the system
* Manage supplier relationships in conjunction with the internal IT team
* Keep up-to-date with any new releases or developments in the learning platform and pass knowledge across to wider business
* Project manage the roll-out of any new features or development in the platform
* Ensure data collected is in line with data protection requirements in all live and test platforms
* Work in partnership with department heads to understand their training requirements
* Analyse site usage data to understand areas for improvement
* Ensure business awareness of the commercial benefits of the learning platform
* Effective management of training content development requests
* Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to ensure that content is relevant to business objectives
* Work with SME's to script, storyboard and design content, including graphics, audio and animations
* Work closely with the wider Learning and Development team to produce high-quality standards of training resources
* Design and create bespoke film introductions and titles
* Source and create professional grade photography, illustrations and graphics for use within learning content
* Support the development of traditional presentations and documents for training and development materials
* Continually review content to ensure it is still relevant and up-to-date
* Push for innovation - making suggestions and recommendations to progress learning content
The ideal candidate will have the below skills, however there is flexibility on this as they are more focused on attitude and culture fit.
* Proven experience in a Digital Training/E-Content focused role
* Strong knowledge of eLearning design and how to create digital content
* Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, using it to create visual effects and graphics
* Creative individual, with a good attention to detail
* Excellent technology skills, including PowerBi and Excel - must be able to produce reports using Pivot Tables/VLookUp
* Experience of administering/managing a learning management system
* Understanding of HTML web design
* Excellent communication skills, with experience working with individuals at all levels across various business teams
* Strong organisation skills, with an ability to deal with changing requirements and prioritise as necessary
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance via the link below with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.