£85000 - £90000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience delivering complex Digital transformation programmes - full SDLC.
* Experience managing budgets in excess of £5m.
* Strong knowledge of a number of methodologies that include Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, PMP and Scrum etc.
* Past experience delivering a programme that is focused on one of the following: Content management system rollout or replatforming (WordPress, Magento, Joomla or Drupal etc), web transformations, e-commerce rollouts, CRM transformations etc.
* A good understanding of marketing and the channels associated - web, email campaigns, ad technology, paid media and analytics etc.
* Experience working in matrix management environments and managing teams in excess of 50.
* Possesses a true passion for technology.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and gravitas.
If you are an experienced Digital Transformation Programme Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.