City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
£70,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
The JM Group are recruiting a Director of Technology & Innovation for a prestigious central London business. The successful applicant role will become an integral part of the senior management team driving the re-engineering of this successful business with a regard to leveraging technology and data to improve the customer experience.
This role would suit applicants that have strong experience around customer innovation, developing products and strategy and enhancing the customer journey. Any applicants will have previous experience running a small internal team, establish and maintain BAU services across multiple locations and also manage third party suppliers.
With an agenda of customer focused innovation driven by intelligent use of data and new tech savvy owners, this is a great time to join.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a high-level IT leadership role
* Able to demonstrate a good understanding of modern tech. tools and methodologies including Agile
* Delivered customer facing technical services around digital
* Line management experience
* Budget control experience
* Experience working with third party suppliers
* A creative and analytical thinker
* Graduate ideally with a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Numeracy or similar
* Any experience within flexible working, hospitality, hotels or any other subscription type business would be an advantage
If you are an experienced Director of Technology & Innovation looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.