City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
2 months ago
- Hands-on role in the planning, execution and delivery of technical solutions
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to create project aims, objectives and requirements
- Support Project Managers and Project Directors in the delivery of major projects and customer management
- Strong understanding of requirements management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in IT or Engineering disciplines
- Proven experience in an Engineering Management role, or similar experience
- Experience delivering complex technical solutions
- Any experience working on major Telecoms projects would be beneficial
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.