City of London, London
over 2 years ago
Engineering Manager, £100k-£120k, London
A leading Technology provider are now seeking an Engineering Manager to join their growing team based in London. We're searching for individuals who have expertise in leading, managing and developing individuals towards both their personal career goals and the wider business objectives.
- Hands-on role in the planning, execution and delivery of technical solutions
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to create project aims, objectives and requirements
- Support Project Managers and Project Directors in the delivery of major projects and customer management
- Strong understanding of requirements management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in IT or Engineering disciplines
- Proven experience in an Engineering Management role, or similar experience
- Experience delivering complex technical solutions
- Any experience working on major Telecoms projects would be beneficial
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.