£500 - £700 per day
over 1 year ago
6 + months
The ideal Engineering Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 plus years experience working as a delivery focused Engineering Manager.
- Extensive experience working on large scale technical telecommunication and Transport projects.
- Ability to provide technical leadership.
- Must be able to support project directors during the delivery phase of major projects.
- Must be an excellent communicator to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience working on Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) delivery into civils contract managers.
- Must have experience with the following tech stack; Networks, Data, Software, Security, Voice, CCTV, PA/VA and Wireless.
If you are an experienced Engineering delivery focused Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.