City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
You will be responsible for aligning business strategy with the technology architecture, ensuring that architectural thought is ingrained across the business. This individual will introduce business architecture to the existing architecture function, meaning we require a proven thought leader and excellent communicator.
- Apply structured design approach and methodology for capturing high-level views to satisfy business and technical stakeholders
- Compile documentation from various sources to deliver coherent business architecture capability models
- Design and deliver artefacts to model the business 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' states within a TOGAF framework
- Analyse current maturity of business capabilities and produce recommendations to close gaps
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand, document and support business initiatives
- Assess proposed projects/problems against IT strategy and architectural vision to optimise value
- Collaborate on mapping of business capability models to technical implementations
- Engage with stakeholders to communicate the architecture goals and promote project alignment
- Liaise between business and technology stakeholders to facilitate effective communication and working practices
- Proven experience in a Business Architecture role,in a large and complex organisation
- Strong background/knowledge of technology
- Strong stakeholder management, across both business and technology
- Experience applying architectural principles to business change
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience delivering in an Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with excellent communication skills
- Must be educated to Degree level, ideally in Computer Science or equivalent
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.